New and improved online Band Calendar has arrived!
Have you ever wondered if you have the most current Lafayette Band Calendar? If you have a smartphone or tablet there is a simple solution. Simply subscribe to our calendar and you will always have the most up-to-date information. Here are some simple instructions to making sure you always have the most current calendar of events.
- If you subscribed to our previous calendar, go into the email settings on your smartphone or tablet and delete any subscribed “Lafayette Band Calendar”. These calendars will no longer be used and can safely be removed.
- To add the new calendar to your smart phone, simply view this email on your smartphone or tablet and click the link below and it automatically add our online calendar as a subscribed calendar.
Click this link from your smartphone or tablet to subscribe
Want more features? Take a look at the new calendar on the website. It has some additional features that are available to you.
- If you want to receive an email notification when a new event has been added or an event has changed, you can subscribe to receive email notices. These can been immediate or in a daily summary.
- You can also receive a summarized daily agenda email for the next 1-3 upcoming days as an email. This option is called the daily agenda.
- If you want, you can also print the calendar.
- There are also different viewing options, which include daily, weekly, monthly and a agenda view.
To view these options, go to the website and click the online calendar menu option. On the top right hand side of the calendar, you can click the icon with three lines to see these options. See the picture below.
Visit the website at www.lafayetteband.org/calendar to view the calendar and review the options listed above.