Thank you for using the Kroger Community Rewards Program! LBA received a check for $867.11 for the second quarter of participation. Seventy-five LBA families and friends have registered and helped contribute to this effort. If you have not joined this program, please register now.
ENROLL IN THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARD PROGRAM:
Lafayette Band NPO Number 10043
· Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
· Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
· If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
· Click on Sign In/Register
· Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
· You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· Click on Edi Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
· REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
· Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.