2014-15 Spring Raffle for a $10,000 Cash Prize!
All Lafayette Band families are asked to sell 25 tickets to make this successful and profitable! Band payments cover only a portion of the expenses of this championship program. Fundraising profits pay for uniforms, instruments, band camp instructors, travel/food/lodging at competitions, and much more!
Raffle chances will be distributed to students on March 26 & 27. Final turn-in date is May 11. All tickets (SOLD and UNSOLD) must be returned.
The drawing for the $10,000 Grand Prize will take place at the Spring Concert on Wednesday, May 20 at the UK Singletary Center for the Arts.
DOWNLOAD THE HANDOUT Includes all fundraiser and prize information.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. Tickets are sold for $10.00 each (cash or checks payable to LBA).
* The winning ticket must include the purchaser’s address and telephone number for prize notification.
* Each ticket is perforated. The purchaser keeps the larger portion for their records and completes the smaller portion which will be returned to LBA for inclusion in the drawing.
* Multiple rewards for selling are available to the students and parents this year, along with “Section Competitions”
* Anyone can win! There is no age requirement, and you do not have to be present to win. Band members and their families are eligible to win!
* Watch e-news for obtaining more tickets to sell and collection dates/times.
* DO NOT turn in ANY tickets or money to Mr. Smith or Doc!
* Parents are allowed to sell tickets in the Bingo hall.
* Consider promoting the raffle through your Facebook and other social media sites.
* The raffle is conducted under Kentucky Charitable Gaming Commission rules and regulations. All Federal and State tax rules apply. Tickets are consecutively numbered and must be accounted for through independent audit prior to the drawing. All tickets (sold and unsold) must be returned no later than Monday, May 11. If tickets are not returned, the student will be responsible for payment for those tickets. These will be charged directly to the students band account.